Saturday 17 April 2010

Reply from Princes Ward Lib Dem candidate

Sandra Lawman's response - the bits in brackets are my reminders of the topics (see the blog with the original email sent for the accurate version)

Dear Charlie,

Thank you for raising this matter.

A) I would need to look at the road widths and original decisions, but see no problem with this in principle. (One-Way to Two-Way for Cyclists)
B) This should be straightforward to sort out. (LCN3 signage correction)
C) I am not sure how deliverable this would be, but would certainly campaign for it (20mph where people live, work and shop)
D) I see no problem with this (Funding for Level 2 cycle training for all pupils and level 3 as requested)
E) By all means. (undertake cycle lesson)

Please contact me if you have any further queries.

Best regards,

Sandra J Lawman