Sunday, 10 March 2013

Cycle Parking and Advertising

 There's not a lot of cycle parking outside Streatham Common Railway Station so I hope the Council take this advertiser to the cleaners. Or at least remove his bike.

Meanwhile, the other side of the railway bridge, the local Farmers' Market aims to rile the people who would otherwise be their customers.

 While in Clapham, judging by the rusty chain, this bicycle has been abandoned and can be removed by the council, freeing up parking that is clearly in demand even on a freezing March morning.


3 comments:

Spin London said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark S said...

Seeing this reminds me....if I'm ever in the area I'll try and nip past Thornton Heath Station and get a picture of the bike racks there! I may need to arrive early to get a before/after as last time I was using it the florist did a VERY good job of hiding the sheffield stands with their displays.....

mangoandlebsgocycling said...

They had an advert bike outside Streatham Library the other day and further down the road there's a few bikes that seem to have been chained permanently to precious stands... frustrating.