Thursday 7 April 2011

Tesco tedium

Following on from my last post, there isn't an email address for Tesco Kennington on Tesco's website so I filled in Tesco Customer Services' online form. Below is the email I received in response requiring me to make contact again, whereas they could have simply forwarded my complaint internally. Now, I wonder where I put those old-fangled envelopes?

I am very sorry to hear that a Tesco lorry was obstructing a cycle lane.


For us to look into this issue and address the matter with the driver concerned, please could I ask you to give our Well Drive line a call on 0800 22 55 33.

With regards to a response from the Store Manager, I am afraid you will have to write to the Store Manager directly. If you could use the address below:

Kennington
Kennington Lane
London
SE11 5QU

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding this issue.